Thursday, January 15, 2009

Finishing My Education with an Online MBA

A long time ago, in a college far, far away I earned my undergraduate degree in business; and feeling inspired by my accomplishment and bolstered by my newly acquired student loan, I immediately headed back to the classroom following graduation to start work on my MBA. This had always been my plan – to complete my degrees back to back before life stepped in and this kind of focused time and energy became less possible to spare. But only six months into my MBA program life stepped in anyway when my father died suddenly. My family was in a cloud of grief for years to come and with so many administrative, financial, legal, and – of course – emotional issues to sort out I was simply not able to continue with school.
Life continued as it somehow manages to do and before long I found myself in a career and soon with a family of my own. Many things had happened over the course of this time but I had never given up the hope of continuing my education and earning an MBA.
One night, while surfing the Internet, I decided to look into area schools that offered an MBA program thinking that if there was a school close enough I could juggle some night classes to get me back on track. But I found something better.
What I found was an online MBA program that would allow me to finish the education I had started but without having to actually attend a physical classroom. There were many online degrees to choose from including an online business degree, a Masters in Education, an online IT degree and even a degree in Nonprofit Management, among many others.
I am happy to say that I am finally going back to school. My online MBA program will deliver me the accomplishment that I have waited so long to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment